Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Limited
Job Location.Ntinda opp DFCU BANK
Responsible for thorough appraising of clients loan.
Platinum Credit (U) Limited Profile:
Platinum Credit Jobs: We were founded years ago with a vision to provide emergency loans to qualifying employed men and women in East Africa. It was first set up in Uganda in 2002 before opening in Kenya in 2003. The Tanzania office was set in 2006. The company has since grown to become the major regional player with over 650 employees serving more than 80,000 customers across East Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities of the successful candidate.
- Procuring sales on behalf of the company.
- Maintain the performance portfolio
- Ensuring that all products are delivered within 24 hrs
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in marketing events.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills.
Certificate (“A level) / Diploma in any field. A degree in a relevant field is an asset.
Age between 26 and above
A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply:
Please submit your application and complete Curriculum Vitae online via the link below;
Send you cv to email@example.com
For inquiries, please contact +256780102524
Deadline: 15th December 2019
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.