Job Title: Administrative Officer – Prudential Uganda Jobs
Organisation: Prudential Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Prudential Plc is a company incorporated and with its principal place of business in England, and its affiliated companies constitute one of the world’s leading financial services groups. It provides insurance and financial services directly and through its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. Prudential Uganda is a subsidiary of Prudential Plc UK, one of the leading insurance companies in the world.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sage requisitions
- Managing office stock supplies, reorder levels and placing orders
- Monitor and supervise security guards for all offices
- Managing the company parking Space
- Health and safety guidelines maintenance
- Issuing stationery to staff in different locations
- Maintain a general filing system.
- Maintain an updated company asset register
- Tagging of fixed assets like furniture, ACs etc
- Capturing of fixed assets in sage
- Updating assets in sage
- Preparing regular Administration Reports
- Prepare fixed asset report
- Generate Sage reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned Management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a University degree in Business Administration from a recognised university
- With at least one year of experience in a similar role.
- Positive attitude towards internal and external customers
- Clear communication skills with quick response to queries
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and activities
- Ability to successfully work in a high activity, fast-paced environment
- Work experience in customer care related duties
- Excel knowledge and basic computer skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
How To Apply For Prudential Uganda Jobs – Administrative Officer :
Interested persons with the above requirements should submit their applications together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae giving day time contacts, names and addresses of (3) three referees as well as copies of their academic documents
Please kindly note that hand delivered applications shall not be considered.
All applications should be sent in soft copy to the above email address. Applications should be addressed to the Assistant Manager HR.
Deadline: 17th November 2019.