Job Title: Compliance Assistants – Medical Teams International Jobs
Organization: Medical Teams International
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Risk & Compliance Officer
Ref No: #E3919
Medical Teams International is a faith-based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic and experienced candidates to fill the following positions based in MTI Kyangwali Operation.
The Risk and Compliance Assistants play a key role in assuring Medical Teams International Uganda activities are in compliance with a complex array of internal and external policies, procedures and regulations.
S/he will evaluate, perform specific audit tests (routine or surprise) to confirm adherence to procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, audit, economics, business management, commerce or related field.
- (CGPA above 4.0 and Maximum of Credit 3 in English and Mathematics at O level)
- Part or full professional qualification shall be added advantage.
- Maximum of one (1) year of finance, internal audit or external audit or risk and compliance or other directly relevant experience in evaluation of risks/internal controls, etc.
- Experience with UN, USAID or other donor-funded projects is added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
How to Apply For Medical Teams International Jobs – Graduate Compliance Assistants:
All Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV Only saved as your name (Surname First Name) in PDF or Word Only; including 3 work-related referees
Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period; at the bottom of your CV.
INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: Position Ref No. ONLY.
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you areshortlisted5.
Only online applications will be accepted.
Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline: 15th November 2019 5.00p.m.