Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – Action Now Uganda Jobs
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities of projects and assisting the Project Manager in preparing quarterly and annual reports on project progress. The post holder will monitor project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the Management Information System of the project. The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will also be responsible for the research, collection and analysis of different data in relation to project and programme activities.
- Be responsible for setting up and maintaining a database to capture all the project’s M&E activities, and results, and enhancing the information management of M&E related documents
- Coordinate the development of M&E systems and processes for data collection, collation and management, and programme and projects reporting and external reporting requirements
- Provide technical support and back-up to external consultants conducting surveys and impact measurements
- Collection of outcome-level data (knowledge/behaviour changes, awareness/satisfaction levels) at separate times from project implementation
- Provide technical advice on M&E, and lead in the analysis of projects’ baseline, evaluations and impact-assessment data, using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Be responsible for managing and regularly updating all relevant M&E documents, including quarterly reporting formats
- Be responsible for working with the Project Manager to ensure that M&E is well integrated at the planning stages of projects and throughout the projects to ensure regular monitoring of programme impact
- Provide support and training to staff, interns, community facilitators and partners to increase the use of M&E tools and approaches
- Ensure the integrity and quality of data in support of citizen-generated data and other metrics and survey
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Business Management or Development Studies or any related field;
- A minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in developing and implementing M&E systems in NGOs or other development sector players
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including experience of working effectively across cultures and with diverse audiences within Uganda
- A team player with excellent organizational skills
- A self-starter with the initiative and confidence to lead in their designated field – can work independently and prioritize own workload
- Impeccable analytical and interrogatory skills
- Ability to work under pressure yet deliver multiple tasks on time with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring, evaluation and M&E trends and discourse
- Understanding of research and evaluation methodologies (qualitative and quantitative)
How To Apply For Action Now Uganda Jobs – Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Revised on 22nd November 2019: THIS LISTING WAS DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS EMPLOYER WAS ASKING APPLICANTS TO PAY CERTAIN FEES FOR “JOB EXAMS”.
Fresher Jobs Uganda has thus discontinued the publication of their job listings and advises all prospective applicants to disregard any listings in the names of ACTION NOW.