Job Title: 10 Tellers – UBA Uganda Jobs
Organization: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Mukono and Gulu, Uganda
Reports to: Cash Officer
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Profile:
United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in twenty (20) countries and three (3) global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. UBA has evolved into a Pan-African, provider of banking and related financial services through diverse channels globally. United Bank for Africa Uganda represents UBA’s pioneer country activities in the East and Southern African sub-region. With a growing network of branches and ATMs across the country, the bank continues to expand the retail and commercial playing field in Uganda by delivering unique financial products and solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Payment of customers on request.
- Ensure proper and accurate balancing of cash transactions on a daily basis.
- Ensure a customer-friendly disposition at all times.
- Ensure maintenance and effective utilization of physical assets.
- Franchise collection.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Receipt of cash.
- Daily preparation of cash proof.
- The ideal candidate for the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Teller job placement must hold a good first degree in any discipline
- Prior experience is useful but not compulsory.
How to Apply For UBA Uganda Jobs – 10 No Experience Tellers :
All candidates should send their updated CVs, application letters and copies of academic certificates
Head of Human Capital,
United Bank for Africa,
Plot 2, Jinja Road,
Deadline: 22nd November 2019