Job title: Human Resource Intern – Danish Refugee Council Uganda Jobs
Organization: Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
Reporting to: Reporting to HR/Administration Manager
The main purpose of the HR/Administration Internship position is to support the HR and Administration department with routine documentation, Paperwork and day to day administrative duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The intern will be obtaining signatures on the recruitment instruction forms and file management for all the recruitment documentation.
- Will take part in organizing for interviews. This will include administering written tests and also ensuring that the interview venues are well set, avail computers if required among others.
- The intern will work with the HR Assistant to update the personnel files.
- The intern is responsible for timesheets tracking. He /She will track timesheets received from the field and will be responsible for filing them and providing an update to the HR officer.
- Will be in charge of preparing parcels with staff items to be dispatched to the field. This could be identity cards, Medical insurance cards, uniforms among others.
- In the absence of the HR Assistant, the Intern will be back up.
- May perform any other duties assigned.
Experience and technical competencies:
- Proactive, stable and robust character and a good team player.
- Excellent communication skills, calm and a good sense of humour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Humanities or related field
- No experience required
- Excellent communication in English both written and oral.
- Knowledge of MS office applications
How To Apply For Danish Refugee Council Uganda Jobs – Human Resource Intern:
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form below:
Deadline: Applications close on 29th November 2019.