Job Title: Risk Services Interns – Deloitte Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Deloitte Uganda
Job Location: 3rd Floor Rwenzori House, 1 Lumumba Avenue, Kampala
Deloitte Uganda Profile:
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value-added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector, across four (4) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region, and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Uganda and within the East Africa market.
Deloitte East Africa currently has an exciting opportunity for dynamic persons to join our Risk Advisory – Risk Services team as Interns. You will ensure that all assignments are carried out to the highest standards in order to provide outstanding value to clients and the Firm. You will also provide support to engagement teams by ensuring efficient & effective data collection for utilisation on engagements per agreed client and Firm standards.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery efforts of the engagement team in the area of competency;
- Manage engagement budget through accurate budgeting, cost control and profitability management;
- Effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client’s current risk state;
- Perform end-to-end business process analyses and design;
- Assess and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory requirements;
- Gather, synthesize, and analyse data using appropriate tools and technologies;
- Form a domain knowledge through the active participation in internal and external initiatives; and,
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time.
Key performance areas
- Strategic Impact
- Budgets / Profitability
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Business Process Assessment and Design
- Internal Controls Assessment and Design
- Data Analytics and Technology
- At least an Upper Second class honours degree in any discipline;
- A minimum of 17 points for candidates that did four (4) principle subjects at ‘A’ Level or equivalent;
- A minimum of 16 points for candidates that did three (3) principle subjects at ‘A’ Level or equivalent;
- A first Grade in ‘O’ Level (with at least credit 3 in English and Mathematics) or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Strong client delivery focus;
- Focus on quality and risk;
- Problem-solving ability;
- Good business acumen; and,
- Be a Ugandan Citizen.
How To Apply For Deloitte Uganda Jobs 2020 – Risk Services Interns
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form below:
Deadline: Friday, 6th December 2019