Job Title: STEM Apprenticeship Program – UBL Uganda Jobs
Organization: Uganda Breweries Limited (UBL)
STEM Apprenticeship Program:
We are inviting 10 highly ambitious young women to join our budding STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Apprentice program in Uganda – effective January 2020!
Uganda Breweries Limited (UBL) Profile:
At Uganda Breweries Limited (UBL), we take pride in continuously investing in Talent to ensure that we have the best pool of resources across our market. As a business, we are known, respected and admired for our spirit and beer brands. These were built by some of the historical giants of the industry, and they are names which you will make even more prominent from day one.
Join our 15,000-strong supply team globally. You’ll source, produce and move some of the world’s favourite spirits and beers across our value chain. In planning, manufacturing, logistics or technical, you’ll be saving us money, protecting the environment and keeping all our characters thriving.
Everyone here wears many hats and gets exposed to a variety of challenges. You’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
To apply for the apprenticeship program, you must be a recent Graduate (0-2 yrs post-graduation) and hold a bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma or equivalent in a public or accredited private academic institution in the following fields;
- Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Automation & Instrumentation)
- Brewing (Food Science & Technology/Biochemistry/Chemical or Industrial Engineering)
- Packaging (Engineering specialization)
What you will need:
- Evidence of excellence in the stated fields
- Desire to gain professional experience and incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.
- Strong listening oral and written communication skills.
- Ambition to learn with high attention to detail and pride in your work
How To Apply For UBL Uganda Jobs 2020 – 10 Graduate Trainees
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form below:
Deadline: Friday, 6th December 2019