Job Title: Plant Attendant – UNRA Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda National Roads Authority (UNRA)
2. Maintain cleanliness of the plant and equipment in line with OHSA guidelines and standards;
3. Assist to maintain safe custody of the plant or equipment at the station in line with UNRA security guidelines;
4. Maintain and update UNRA station equipment and plant logbook at all times during operations in which he/she is involved.
2. A valid driving permit is a must.
2. Proven track record of outstanding performance;
3. Ability to work as part of a team;
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills;
5. Excellent interpersonal, particularly staff/management relations;
6. Ability to deliver accurate results in a timely manner and in an environment with multiple and challenging tasks.
All interested candidates who wish to join our organization should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: Nov 27, 2019, 10:59:00 PM