Job Title: Personal Assistant – Embassy of Belgium Jobs
Organization: Embassy of Belgium in Kampala
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Embassy of Belgium Profile:
The Embassy of Belgium in Kampala is the diplomat mission of The Kingdom of Belgium.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a personal assistant, you organize;
- Multiple calendars
- Events (meetings, lunches, and dinners, business trips etc)
- Multiple contact information lists (collecting and updating data)
As an office assistant, you execute:
- The daily management of the office (incoming and outgoing mail distribution, registration of important documents)
- Basic accounting (accurate registration of expenses)
- Good social skills and communication skills. Open mind and attitude.
- Good knowledge of Uganda (country profile, government structure, notions of history)
- Very good English skills (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of Office Suite (Microsoft) and good computer skills
- Knowledge of Dutch or French
- Knowledge of diplomatic customs and uses
- Experience in organizing events
- You need to have residence status in Uganda, as well as a work permit.
How to Apply for the Embassy of Belgium Jobs – Personal Assistant :
All candidates are encouraged to send in their introduction letters with detailed curriculum vitae through email to- firstname.lastname@example.org. Any mail received after that date will be not be considered. We will then contact you for further steps.
Deadline: 15th December 2019
For inquiries: You can contact- email@example.com -for more information.