Job Title: Remote Financial Operations Analyst – Scopic Software Jobs
Job Location: This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software Profile:
ScopicSoftware is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe.
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Financial Operations Analyst to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the team in maintaining and monitoring the KPIs dashboard, ensuring the protection of data integrity
- Gather and analyze data to prepare ad hoc financial and operational reports to assess business performance
- Monitor the company-wide budgeting process and assist in preparing monthly revenue forecasts
- Provide support services in the monthly reports related to cost and profitability monitoring and advise on optimizing performance and profitability
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 1+ year of full-time professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Data Analytics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent and disciplined
- Knowledge of the IT/software industry preferred
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
How To Apply
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk03cg5?source=FresherJobs%20UG
Have questions about this position? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We build and market advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve brought to life software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our work on our portfolio:
Deadline: Open until filled
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.