Job Title: Personal Bankers – Housing Finance Bank Jobs
Organization: Housing Finance Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
Housing Finance Bank Profile:
Housing Finance Bank was incorporated as a private company under the Companies Act in December 1967, the Bank has become a household name and has grown in leaps and bounds with a good track record among the pioneers of a mortgage lending. National Housing & Construction Corporation, a parastatal involved in real estate business has 5% shareholding and National Social Security Fund (NSSF) holds 50% and the Government of Uganda holds 45%. Today, the bank looks back with pride on the business accomplished in the mortgage lending business. Through innovation and placing emphasis on Honesty, Integrity, Efficiency and Customer care, Housing Finance Bank is the leader in the mortgage, holding a 90% market share.
The Personal Banker will provide responsive and effective banking services to customers in the personal banking business segment to deliver sustainable growth and profitability in line with the Bank’s strategic plan, credit policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and meet customer needs through selling and cross selling of all Housing Finance Personal banking products and manage existing client relationships to increase/grow Housing finance Bank share of wallet.
- Prepare loan applications for assessment/ review and disbursement of approved loans for the branch Provide daily, weekly and monthly and quarterly sales performance reports to the Branch manager detailing the performance progress.
- Develop and implement a sales plan and champion specific product selling campaigns to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Conduct regular customer visits to build long-term relationships and generate call reports.
- Handle customer queries and complaints and resolve them in a timely manner and escalate any unresolved queries in the shortest time possible.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the assigned loan portfolio with reference to risk management framework, customer service standards and the loan terms.
- Initiate and participate in the recovery of delinquent loans in the branch in line with set policies and procedures governing the recovery process.
- Deliver accurate and quality loan documentation, in line with approved terms and operating policies.
- Actively participate in the training and coaching program of the Bank for the sales team and make reports in line with the performance management framework
- The ideal candidate for the Housing Finance Bank Associate Personal Banker job must hold an honors degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Quantitative Economics and Business Statistics or any other related field from a recognized University.
- At least two years of experience with a commercial bank in a relationship management role
- Knowledge of banking products, services and policies, and procedures
- Customer centricity and a good understanding of the sales process
- Excellent planning and organization and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and analytical and report writing skills e
- High level of integrity
How to Apply for Housing Finance Bank Jobs – Personal Bankers:
All candidates who wish to join the Banking sector are invited to send their applications including an updated CV, certified copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, and email address of both applicant, and three competent referees addressed to:
The Head Human Resources, Housing Finance Bank, Investment House, Plot 4 Wampewo Avenue, Kololo, Kampala. Uganda.
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted. All applicants who will not have heard from us within five weeks of the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
Deadline: 23rd December 2019
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.