Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Kiira Motors Corporation Jobs
Organization: Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kiira Motors Corporation Profile:
Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC) is a State Enterprise established to Champion Value Addition in the Domestic Automotive Industry for Job Creation and Diversification of the Ugandan Economy as a Key Growth Area in Line with Vision 2040. The Equity Partners are Government of the Republic of Uganda represented by the Ministry of Science, Technology, and Innovation (96%) and Makerere University (4%).
The Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient and effective office operations at Kiira Motors Corporation. He/She shall support Managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to office organization and communication.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce and distribute correspondences memos, letters and other documents as assigned
- Organize and Schedule meetings and other company appointments.
- Maintain Supplies Inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels anticipating needed supplies, picking and ensuring delivery of supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining small office equipment inventories, evaluating and recommending office supply needs and requirements.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Organize company travels for staff.
- Coordinate support staff to ensure timely, efficient and effective use of company resources.
- Develop and update administrative procedures and systems to make them more efficient and effective.
- Any other duties assigned by the Senior Administration Officer.
- The applicant for the Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC) Administrative Assistant job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Honors – At least Second Class Upper Division) in Business Administration, Business Studies, Development Studies, Commerce, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized institution.
- Must pass a personality test
- Contract Management;
- Planning, Organizing and Coordinating;
- Information Technology;
- Ethics and integrity;
- Time management.
How to Apply for Kiira Motors Corporation Jobs – Administrative Assistant:
All candidates are encouraged to hand-deliver their application documents to the Kiira Motors Corporation’s Office at Plot 13 Kimera Road, Ntinda with the following:
- An Application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A CV (Please use this CV template), Download Here
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted.
Deadline: 17th January 2020 by 5:00pm
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.