Job Title: Store assistant – UNBS Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS)
Duration: Three-year renewable contract basis
Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) Profile:
UNBS Jobs 2020: Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Trade Industry and Cooperatives responsible for standardization, Quality Assurance, Metrology and Laboratory Testing (SQMT) with the objective of facilitating fair trade, promoting local industries and Consumer protection.
- Receipt and verification of the procured items
- Process goods received notes (GRN) for suppliers
- Issuing out of goods to staff members
- Processing of documents to PDU for ease of payment to suppliers
- Receipt of Purchase Orders on IFMS
- Stock taking
- Stock reconciliation
- Safety of stock and orderliness in stores
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- Diploma in Business Studies, Finance, Accounting or procurement, and supply chain management or any related field,
- At least 2 years’ working in a reputable firm or Institution in procurement or stores management
- Between 20 – 30 years old.
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet applications
How to Apply for UNBS Jobs 2020 – Diploma Store assistant:
Interested persons with the requirements are encouraged to apply as per the guidance below;
- Please follow the link thus; https://hrm.unbs.go.ug/jobs/apply
- Use your email address for registration
- Fill in all tabs as per the application as required
- Attach your updated CV with mobile telephone numbers indicated, copies of academic qualifications and national identity card under the tab for documents
- Complete your application by clicking ‘submit application’
- No hand delivered applications will be received
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- UNBS does not request for any payments at any stage of recruitment and review process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 17th January 2020, at 5 pm.