Job Title: Office Assistants – Bank of Baroda Uganda Jobs
Organization: Bank of Baroda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Bank of Baroda Uganda Limited Profile:
The Bank of Baroda Uganda Limited, also known as the Bank of Baroda Uganda (BBU), is a commercial bank in Uganda. BBU is involved in all aspects of commercial banking, focusing on large corporations, small and medium enterprises, and individuals. BBU is a subsidiary of the Bank of Baroda (BBI), an international bank with headquarters in Mumbai, India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform the duties of Office Messenger /Office Assistant, keeping the premises neat, clean and tidy in proper hygienic condition.
- Attending customers, visitors, and guests of the Bank.
- Tasked with arranging, preparing, serving tea, coffee, snacks, etc.
- Filing and record-keeping of bank’s record, voucher, etc. properly.
- In charge of the delivery of the bank’s dispatch/documents as per the instructions.
- Carrying, bundling, strapping of cash, etc. and also accompanying cash remittances.
- The applicants for the Bank of Baroda Office Assistant jobs should hold O’ Level certificates
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to understand banking terminology.
- Should be obedient, honest, loyal to the institution.
- Courteous to customers, staff and supervisors.
- Having satisfactory conduct and track record.
- Age: Below 30 years.
How to Apply For Bank of Baroda Uganda Jobs – Olevel Office Assistants:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send typed applications with full Curriculum Vitae, names of two referees with self-attested photocopies of academic/ professional/experience certificates, proof of age, copy of the valid driving permit, Email ID and mobile telephone number in a sealed envelope to:
The Executive Director,
Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Limited,
Plot 18, Kampala Road,
P.O. Box 7197, Kampala.
- The envelope containing application must be clearly marked “Application for the post of Office Assistant.”
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for the selection process as decided by the Bank.
- No communication will be sent to applicants whose applications are not found suitable during shortlisting.
- The bank reserves the right to reject/accept any application and to relax/alter any condition without assigning any reason.
- The bank reserves the right not to make an appointment as a result of the selection process.
- The short-listed candidates will be subjected to a written test and thereafter a personal interview.
- The final selection will be subject to finding the candidate medically fit by Bank’s Panel Doctor.
- If any information with regard to Qualification, Age, Experience, background checks, etc. is found, at any stage to be false the Bank reserves the right to cancel the selection/appointment at any stage.
Deadline: 24th January 2020 by 5.00 p.m.
NOTE: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.