Job Title: Internal Audit – UCU Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda Christian University
Dept: Internal Audit
Uganda Christian University (UCU) Profile:
We were founded when the historic Bishop Tucker Theological College was promoted as a university in 1997. Bishop Tucker Theological College trained clergy and educators during its 84-year history from 1913-1997. The local chief, Hamu Mukasa, granted land for the college to operate in Mukono. International partnerships were part of the College’s missionary history. The Church Mission Society teamed with Ugandan leaders and others to assure the College had the necessary intellectual and other capital. By the late 1990s, the Church of Uganda sought to have a broader impact on society through higher education – not only of the clergy but of other professionals as well. Uganda Christian University was established in 1997
To support other internal audit staff in undertaking audit assignments as approved in the annual work plan.
Qualifications and Experience
- A recent (2:1) Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field: with a bias in Accounting or Finance from Uganda Christian University.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and be willingness to put in extra hours when needed.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Must have computer skills and packages like SAP, Focus.
- Must be a committed Christian.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To review payments
- To witness inventory taking exercise and confirming the stated values
- To witness goods deliveries at the central stores
- To conduct surprise cash counts within the University.
- To follow –up on past audit recommendations
- To perform any other official tasks and functions that may be assigned by the supervisor.
How To Apply For UCU Uganda Jobs 2020 – No Experience Internal Audit Intern
Upload an application letter together with updated Curriculum Vitae and three references; (Academic and Pastoral). Copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts. Only online applications will be accepted.
Deadline: 31 January 2020.