Vacancy title: 2 Data Assistants – AHF Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
Duty Station: Amuria and Tororo
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) Profile:
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not for profit NOO, with its Headquarter based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Uganda as AIDS Healthcare Foundation Uganda Cares (AHF-Uganda Cares) which is a collaboration between the Uganda Ministry of Health and AIDS Healthcare Foundation (U.S.A) to provide free HIV and AIDS services; including antiretroviral therapy in resource-constrained settings.
AHF – Uganda Cares to date operates in 23 districts including; Masaka, Kampala, Rakai, Kyotera, Lyantonde, Soroti, Lwengo, Luweero, Bukomansimbi, Kalungu, Kalangala, Masindi, Amuria, Butambala, Gomba, Nakasongola, Nakaseke, Buikwe, Ntungamo, Tororo, Kapelebyong, Gulu, Busia and supports 52 clinic sites countrywide. The organization now seeks to hire highly competent, dynamic and experienced persons to fill the position below.
There are 2 positions based at Amuria HC IV & Tororo Hospital. The Data Assistant will support the collection, verification, compilation and reporting of both program-specific data and HMIS data collected from the selected health facility. He/She will be charged will all data management roles at the selected facility including supporting the use of such data for improved quality of service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining an organized filling system at the health facility.
- Ensure timely data capture in all available systems including Uganda EMR and AHF provided platforms.
- Ensure proper storage of program data in both soft and hard copies. This should be done in a secure and confidential manner.
- Respond to any data calls as and when required on behalf of the facility.
- Review data for accuracy, completeness and identify errors before submission of data reports.
- Produce and submit periodic HMIS and AHF reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure availability of required HMIS tools i.e. registers, forms, guidelines etc. to the health facility
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, Computer Accounting. Library & Information: Science, Office & Information Management or another related field from a recognized university
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge and skills on HMIS is desired
How To Apply For AHF Uganda Jobs 2020 – 2 No Experience Data Assistants:
To be considered for this recruitment, please address your email application (Cover Letter and CV ONLY) to: email@example.com mentioning clearly Position and Location in the subject line.
The email should not be larger than 2 MB – any larger email will not be considered.
Including Address your hard copy application telephone contact details to the:
Human Resources Manager,
AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Kira Road, Kampala.
Deadline: Friday 31 January 2020 at 5:00 pm
AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer