Job Title: 2 Quality Assistants – Grainpulse Limited Jobs
Organization: Grainpulse Limited
Grainpulse Limited Profile:
Grainpulse Limited is a first of its kind integrated agribusiness company and Uganda’s number one dealer in Agro Inputs, Grain and Coffee. We continue expanding every day to meet our clientele needs. The Company is seeking to recruit the following jobs, whose operations will be in Mukono.
The Quality Assistant is responsible for adherence to quality standards and ensuring improvements within all areas of the operations.
Roles and responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the position are to:
- Remove representative samples of the raw materials and finished products for analysis using standard sampling methodology
- Monitor the offloading of all the raw materials and ensure that they conform to the required company quality standards
- Provide correct sample details, weights, supplier details, delivery note, product details, date, area of origin are entered in the sampling register
- Monitor the in-process quality of materials at all stages of production
- Actively participate in EOHS, Quality audits, HACCP and ISO 22000 Food Safety programs
- Monitor and manage the integrity of stored products to ensure there is neither deterioration nor infestation
- Manage the recall and traceability process of all products
- Update quality records and storing samples for the requisite duration
- The ideal candidate must possess an Ordinary Diploma in Food Science, Microbiology or Chemistry, with one (1) year working experience in Quality Management in a busy food industry, preferably grain handling, coffee facility or milling.
- He or she must be knowledgeable in Food Safety principals and be skilled in Good Manufacturing Practices, Operating Lab equipment, have ability to read and interpret results as well as handling and disposal of hazardous material.
- The ideal candidate must possess analytical, good interpersonal and communication skills as well as be a team player.
- This job involves standing for a long time, operating in a dusty environment and climbing stairs.
How To Apply For Grainpulse Limited Jobs – 2 Diploma Quality Assistants:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their Job Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview) and a copy of a stamped recent salary pay-slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: By the close of business, Friday, 31st January 2020.
NB: Please note that the presentation of false academic documents and certification will lead to criminal prosecution.