Job Title: Administration Intern – GIZ Uganda Jobs 2020
Duty Station: Gulu, Uganda
Reports to: Admin and Finance Officer PRUDEV
Ref N0: GIZ-PRUDEV/AI/012010
GIZ Uganda Profile:
Deutsche Gesellschaft fiir Internationale Zusammenareit (GIZ) GmbH is a federal enterprise that supports the German Government in achieving its objectives of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ offers workable, sustainable and effective solutions in political, economic and social change processes. GIZ operates in more than 120 countries worldwide. The German cooperation with Uganda started in 1964 and GIZ has been operational in several sectors since then.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As the Administration Intern, she/he will be performing the following tasks:
- Photocopying and scanning documents if and when required
- Compiling VAT records of local trainer contracts for submission to country office
- Assisting in filing, photocopying of documents for delivery at country office
- Assisting in the organization of meetings, workshops and training with the guidance of Administration Officer
- Assisting in arranging and organizing of procurement files
- Registering, documenting and organizing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Performing other duties and tasks at the request of management
- The applicant must hold a Diploma or BA in secretarial studies, administration or any related field.
- Very good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Very good written and oral knowledge of English and good knowledge of Luo.
- Politeness and helpfulness in dealing with visitors
How to Apply For GIZ Uganda Jobs 2020 – Diploma Administration Trainee:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their application and CV along with the contacts of three professional referees to the Human Resource Department through email: email@example.com quoting the position you are applying for and the reference number as the subject.
Please note: This is a national position. Application and CV should be in one document including the relevant attachments.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We encourage women, people with disabilities and minority groups to apply for this position.
GIZ is committed to equal opportunities and diversity of perspective at the working place.
Disclaimer: GIZ DOES NOT charge any kind of FEE(s) at whichever stage
Deadline: 3rd February 2020 by 5:00 pm