Job Title: ICT Intern – Movetech Solutions Jobs
Organization: Movetech Solutions Ltd
Job Location: Kampala Uganda.
Movetech Group is looking for an IT intern (fresh Graduates) who possesses a passion for software technologies to the limits and will work with our team of software engineers and sales agents to install, train the next generation of our software applications especially Hotel System, POS Systems, School systems.
Movetech Solutions Ltd Profile:
We are one of the best, most preferred Software providers and Development Companies from Kenya, known for providing custom, bespoke, enterprise solutions to known clients worldwide across multiple domains such as Hospitality, Education, Travel, Security, Engineering, Health, Logistics, Manufacturing, Construction, Banking. Using the secure and latest technology and development methods, we ensure our esteemed clients stay abreast of most updated technology
Movetech Group has expert teams of software and web developers who are well versed in use of various technologies. From hotel software developers in Kenya, restaurant software developers in Kenya, we have all industries software that we have developed inhouse.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, configure, test, and maintain applications according to specifications consistently.
- Maintaining coding standards and participating in peer code reviews
- Testing the products in controlled, real situations before going live
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- BSc Computer Science / IT
- Proficient in programming using Java, PHP, Laravel and Code-igniter framework.
- Deep knowledge in Ubuntu and Linux
- Experience with Bootstrap Framework
- RESTful API design and development skills
- Experience with MySQL database.
How To Apply For Movetech Solutions Jobs – No Experience ICT Intern:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their Cover Letter stating projects done
Application Deadline: Deadline 9th February 2020
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.