M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. The company was founded in 2011 by former executives behind M-PESA (the world’s leading mobile payment platform) on the belief that mobile technology could revolutionize energy services in emerging markets the same way it has already revolutionized the delivery of communications and financial services.
- Liaise with HRBP regarding leavers and discuss with managers whether a replacement is required.
- Deal with all incoming requests to recruit, including chasing authorizations and obtaining/ updating role profiles.
- Agree methods of advertising and upload all adverts.
- Produce internal vacancy bulletin.
- Liaise with Fuzu and other recruitment partners.
- Sift all incoming CVs, including speculative enquiries, and respond to applicants.
- Run Recruitment metrics on new hire vs promotion reports.
- Liaise with hiring managers regarding process and to ensure understanding of requirement.
- Arrange interviews and attend where possible.
- Give feedback to candidates following interview and collate interview notes.
- Ensure the Resources tracker is controlled and information is up to date.
- Monitor the careers mailbox and other sources of CVs and make. recommendations based upon successful placements.
- Once the successful candidate has been identified, collate all offer paperwork, obtain approvals and pass to HRBP.
- Keep up to date with regard to all open vacancies and incoming CVs.
- Compile on-call call-out allowances.
- Assist in preparing purchase orders.
- Assist in coordinating training events and venues.
- Coordinate Records management.
- Data entry into the HR system.
- Assist in preparing and following up on HR purchase orders.
- Prepare HR related reports and documents as needed.
- Handle office errands.
- Candidate must be flexible and willing to learn.
- Graduate in a relevant field
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by clicking on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
Deadline: 07th February 2020