Job Title: 4 Cashiers – Paper Toils Uganda Jobs
Organization: Paper Toils (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Paper Toils (U) Ltd Profile:
Paper Toils (U) Ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet paper, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper boards and Egg trays.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receiving & Handling Petty Cash floats.
- Preparing Cheque and cash payments for suppliers and service providers.
- Preparing and reporting petty cash accountabilities to the Accountant and PM every day and on a weekly basis.
- Preparing and payment of wages
- Reviewing the internal controls over cash and reporting the gaps to the Accountant for improvement.
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration or Any Business related course
- One year of experience with a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Must be creative, result-oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Female, 25- 30 years of age
- The applicants must be self-driven, hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values
How to Apply For Paper Toils Uganda Jobs – 4 Diploma Cashiers:
All suitably qualified Uganda Nationals should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered
or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, P.O. Box 23643 Kampala. Uganda
NB: Email size should not exceed 5MB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 15th February 2020