Vacancy title: 2 Branch Coordinators – Platinum Credit Jobs 2020
Organization: Platinum Credit
Duty Station: Kapchorwa & Nakapiripirit Branches
Responsible for total team performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Platinum Credit (U) Limited Profile:
Platinum Credit Jobs: We were founded years ago with a vision to provide emergency loans to qualifying employed men and women in East Africa. It was first set up in Uganda in 2002 before opening in Kenya in 2003. The Tanzania office was set in 2006. The company has since grown to become the major regional player with over 650 employees serving more than 80,000 customers across East Africa.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Ensuring the retention of Sales Representatives for the Branch under supervision.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual Sales Representatives.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representatives.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales reps and Team Leaders.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in the branch.
• Sales and recruitment target achievement.
• Sourcing for new business in the branch.
• Ensure 95% collection rates.
• Ensure that Loan rejection rate in the branch is below 10% on a monthly basis.
• Timely submission of reports that is sales, tent, cycle plan & Market penetration report and branch status reports.
• Maintaining Branch inventory/assets according to the existing lists.
• Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
• People management regarding HR issues in the branch via reports.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply For Platinum Credit Jobs 2020 – 2 Branch Coordinators:
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deadline: 29th February 2020
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.