Job Title: Graduate Associates
Organization: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Profile:
PwC supports organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in Uganda and the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities
At PwC, you will have distinctive experience and we will provide you with the opportunity to develop new ways of thinking, creating value for you, for PwC and for our clients. We would like you to be part of this experience. We are recruiting fresh university graduates from all disciplines to form part of the PwC Uganda team.
This is an experience for you to learn, get challenged, grow, feel recognized and valued. It’s an experience to reach your full potential and shape your future. Select from available opportunities in Assurance and Tax Services
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second class honors or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record plus a credit 3 in Maths and English.
- We are interested in candidates who are in their final year or graduated in early 2019.
- Ugandans completing their degrees from colleges and universities outside Uganda are welcome to apply.
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Personal initiative and drive
- Digital Acumen
How to Apply For PWC Uganda Graduate Associates Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit an updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post by clicking on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
Deadline: 26th April 2020