Vacancy title: 2 Field Coordinator – Agri Evolve Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Agri Evolve (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kisinga and Bugoye, Kasese District
Responsible to: Senior Agronomist
Contract Length: 3-year renewable contract (subject to a successful probation period of 4 months)
Agri Evolve (U) Ltd is seeking 2 experienced and motivated persons to take on the new position of Field Coordinator. The role involves coordinating the team of Field Officers working with coffee farmers within our area of operation, ensuring that work is carried out effectively and efficiently and that targets are achieved..
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring that all targets relating to registration, certification and training of coffee farmers are achieved
• Supervising Field Officers on a daily basis
• Reporting progress to the Senior Agronomist regarding the progress of all work
• Preparing written reports as necessary
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum education of a relevant Diploma, however experience and an enthusiastic attitude are as important
• Experience of working on social programs i.e. gender, youth, child labour etc.
• Good at both verbal and written communication (Lukonzo and English)
• Passionate about making a difference and developing communities
• A resident of the area
• Easy learner
• Critical thinker
• Good decision-maker
How To Apply Agri Evolve Uganda Jobs 2020 – Diploma Field Coordinator:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to the Operations Manager, including an up to date curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificate, along with names and contacts of three referees. Applications can be delivered by post, hand delivery or email to Agri Evolve (U) Ltd. P.O. Box 224 Kasese, Nyabirongo, Kisinga sub-county, Kasese.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0787314232.
Deadline of this Job: 29 February 2020 by 5.00 pm.