Job Title: Graduate Internship – Stanbic Uganda Jobs 2020
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Purpose of the Stanbic Bank Uganda Internship Programme is to;
- Provide a framework by which continuing students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to various Bank departments where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical and hands-on-training in a real work setting.
- Expose students and deepen their knowledge and understanding of the work of Stanbic Bank, the Bank values and goals.
- Expose students to the various professional disciplines and culture within their areas of specialization.
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile:
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities as per allocation within the Bank.
- Responsibilities as assigned within the Bank.
- Pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree from a recognized University with at least a cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Credit in Maths and English at O’level
- At least 2 Principal Passes at A’level
- Eloquent, Articulate and well-presented
- Energetic and Forward-thinking
- Passion for technology
- Sales and Service-Oriented
How To Apply For Stanbic Uganda Jobs 2020 – No Experience Graduate Internship :
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by using the “Apply Now” button below.