Job Title: Data Entrant – Business Summit Africa Jobs 2020
Organization: Business Summit Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Business Summit Africa Profile:
Business Summit Africa is a private one-stop Business centre established to promote trade and investment within the African continent. Established in 2011 under Inclusive Business Africa with head offices in Kampala, Uganda, the centre has been steadily growing, conducting business research, conferences and collaborating with institutions to help both local and international companies to expand, build partnership and develop a strong presence within a continuously growing African continent.
The Data Entrant will organise and input data in the system to enable analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry.
- Enter data into database software and check to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Resolve discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Create data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Respond to information requests from authorised members.
- Test new database systems and software updates.
- The applicant must hold a university degree from a recognized institution.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career).
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to work to time constraints.
- Teamwork orientation.
How to Apply For :
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by using the “Apply Now” button below.
Deadline: 6th March 2020