Job Title: Data Entrants – Educate Uganda Jobs 2020
Duty Station: Uganda
Educate Uganda Profile:
Educate! prepares youth in Africa with the skills to succeed in today’s economy. We tackle youth unemployment by reforming what schools teach and how they teach it, so that students in Africa have the skills to start businesses, get jobs and drive development in their communities. Our model is delivered through practically-trained teachers and youth mentors. Educate!’s goal is to make this practical, skills-based model part of national education systems.
The Data Entrants are responsible for Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders, online data
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify and update existing data by comparing it to source documents
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- The ideal candidate must be a passionate and committed person
- Exceptional communication skills, and a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail
How to Apply To Educate Uganda Jobs 2020 – No Experience Data Entrants:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by using the “Apply Now” button below.
Deadline: Open until filled (when the link is no longer available)