Job Title: Front Desk Executive – Umeme Limited Jobs 2020
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Public & Media Relations
Umeme Limited Profile:
Umeme Limited is the largest energy distributor in Uganda, distributing 97 per cent of all electricity used in the country. The shares of the stock of the company are listed on the Uganda Securities Exchange and are cross-listed on the Nairobi Stock Exchange
The Front Desk Executive will track and route internal and external correspondences manage the front office desk, handle walk-in customer inquiries and queries in line with company policy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive clients and visitors and notify relevant departments/staff members of their arrival in line with company policy.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages, fax messages and all general correspondence, maintain a login line with company policy.
- Receive and record incoming hand deliveries, mail and correspondences, sign for them, and dispatch to the different departments and staff as per policy.
- Ascertain and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy at all times and that necessary publications are available at the reception for client consumption.
- Monitor Access Control by ensuring the hired guards follow procedures and control access to the premises (monitor visitors logbook, visitor tags are issued to visitors, property removed from the premises with the right documentation).
- Extract all articles on the Energy sector from print and online media scan and circulate to Heads of Department, Personal Assistants,
- Regional Managers and the Communications teams.
- Record and direct all customer queries and requests for customer service information from the walk-in customers to the respective departments/ personnel in line with the company policy.
- The ideal applicant for the Umeme Front Desk Executive job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Office & Information Management, Secretarial Services or any other associated discipline from a recognized university.
- Two years of experience managing a front office in a busy corporate organization.
- The ideal candidate should be customer-centric, able to multitask, possess exceptional interpersonal skills, personal integrity and respect for confidential information.
How to Apply For Umeme Limited Jobs 2020 – Front Desk Executive:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by using the “Apply Now” button below.
Deadline: 2nd March 2020