Provide high-quality end-user training and Smart health android support on hardware and software plus testing & implementation of new technology-related business ideas.
Living Goods Uganda Profile:
Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cookstoves, and solar lights. Living Goods seeks nothing less than a disruptive reinvention of distribution in emerging markets, through networks of franchised micro-entrepreneurs who leverage Living Goods’ brand, buying power and mobile marketing tools to deliver vital products at accessible prices to the people who need them most. By combining the best practices from the worlds of micro-enterprise, franchising and public health, Living Goods is creating a fully sustainable system to improve the health, and wealth, of underserved communities.
What we do at Living Goods-We support networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go, door-to-door teaching families, how to improve their health and wealth. We seek a disruptive reinvention of distribution in emerging markets, through networks of franchised micro-entrepreneurs who leverage Living Goods’ brand, buying power and mobile marketing tools to deliver vital products at accessible prices to the people who need them most.
Life at Living Goods– We think big, but we operate small and nimble. When you join us you will have the chance to use your creativity and work with your teammates to conceive and test new ideas every day.
Do You – Work well in a dynamic, highly collaborative culture, set high standards for yourself and your colleagues, know how to fail fast and learn fast, meet challenges with calm determination and a sense of humour, then you will thrive at Living Goods.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop job aids/Training material to assist end users/trainees in effective system utilization.
- Deliver IT training to end users during the different trainings e.g. in-services, base trainings and TOT
IT Roll outs
- Championing of roll outs of new systems, apps and other it products (piloting new apps and updates)
- Reporting feedback and suggesting necessary changes
- Report/ diagnose all issue through appropriate channels
- Provide fast response working IT solutions to any Tech issues at branch level or field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Applications Development or related field
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Logical thinking
- Analytical skills
Supervision Type and Scope
- Travel and meals and accommodation as required to complete duties
How To Apply For Living Goods Uganda Jobs 2020 – 2 No Experience Graduate ICT Interns:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to Click on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
Deadline: Open until filled (when the application link no longer works)