Job Title: Community Nutrition Intern – CIP Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: International Potato Center (CIP) Uganda
Department: Research and Development
The International Potato Center (CIP) is looking for a Community Nutrition Intern for a Scaling up program “Development and Delivery of Biofortified Crops at Scale (DDBIO)” in Uganda.
- Dedicate his/her time working in districts linked to the OFSP seed and root value chain and work with the respective district, national governments and other development partners to promote nutrition sensitive agriculture and biofortification in Uganda.
- Assist the CIP Nutrition Scientist to coordinate nutrition sensitive agriculture activities around biofortified orange-fleshed sweetpotato in selected districts.
- Assist in designing, overseeing implementation of nutrition education, communication and behavior change activities in the OFSP value chains.
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the following: – Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Technology, Bachelor of Science in nutrition, Bachelor of Science in agriculture.
- Knowledge on community nutrition, especially on the use of MYCAN in nutritional training, is an added advantage.
How To Apply For CIP Uganda Jobs 2020 – No Experience Community Nutrition Intern:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to click on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.