Job Title: Front Desk Officer – AKES Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Aga Khan Education Service, Uganda ( AKES, U )
Aga Khan Education Service, Uganda Profile:
AKES, U is a private, not for profit organization committed to enriching the lives of many generations of multi-racial and multicultural student populations through the provision of quality and affordable education. AKES.U operates schools from Preschool to High School and offers the British National Curriculum (BNC). International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) and the Uganda National Primary and Secondary curriculum.
AKES, Uganda seeks a highly experienced, result-oriented and motivated person to fill the position of
Front Desk Officer within its establishment:
The Front Desk Officer will man the School reception area and assist in the day to day operations of the Head Teacher’s office. He/She will perform a variety of administrative duties in the areas of Customer Care, Records Management, Office Administration and Petty Cash Management.
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Maintains a professional and friendly demeanour.
• Team player who works productively in a multicultural setting.
• Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and pays attention to detail
• Strong spoken and written English skills.
• Good MS office computer skills and knowledge.
• High moral/ethical standards.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Studies or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years of Front Desk Management experience with a reputable institution / school
How To Apply For AKES Uganda Jobs 2020 – Front Desk Officer:
Applicants should send a letter of application indicating the job reference number HR/001/02/2020 in the subject line), describing the experience, along with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of education certificates and contact information of three confidential professional referees.
It should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager and sent to Aga Khan Education Service, Uganda P.O. Box. 6837, Kampala or should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: March 13, 2020.
We thank all the applicants for their interest in working with AKES, U however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Aga Khan Education Service, Uganda is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network