Job Title: Data Entry Clerk – URSB Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Systems Administrator
Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) Profile:
The Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) is established as a Statutory Body under the Uganda Registration Services Bureau Act Cap. 210. The Bureau is a key player in commercial, Civil and Intellectual Property Rights Registration that facilitate private sector development and vital statistics for national planning.
The purpose of the position is to gather data and capture information into databases as required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains database by entering new and updating data as guided by the systems administrator
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information as per establishes entry priorities
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Provide internal and external helpdesk support on the different registrations
- Perform routine system backups as guided by the systems administrator
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Perform any other related work assigned by the authority.
- An Honor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT, Statistics, or Quantitative Economics.
- Computer operation skills in database maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
How to Apply For URSB Uganda Jobs 2020 – No Experience Data Entry Clerk :
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 13th March 2020.