Job Title: 6 Farm Administrators – Biyinzika Poultry Farm Jobs
Reports to: Inventory Manager.
Organization: Biyinzika Poultry International Limited
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading suppliers of Poultry and Poultry feeds in the country. The Company seeks to recruit competent and motivated individuals to fill the positions below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for accurately inputting daily farm transactions into Naviarm. i.e. feed receipts and issues, consumptions, mortalities, transfers, sales, egg collections and transfers vaccines and other consumables
• To act as a primary contact for all farm stationery needs. Ensure all movements are supported with proper signed documentation.
• To prepare daily farm reconciliations for inventory i.e. egg collections and transfers, feed receipts and issues, daily ﬂock movements including mortalities
• Ensure chicken pen cards. Consumables bin cards and feed bin cards are updated on a daily basis and compared to Navfarm.
• To prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
• To manage the farm’s store and ensure adequate documentation is in place for all issues and deliveries to the houses (Manual daily stores controls sheet)
• Raise all farm requisitions and track them with the procurement department.
• Weekly document serial number veriﬁcation reports.
• Monthly farm requisition report and Monthly goods received a summary
Monthly closing balances of all farm stocks, eggs, feeds, other consumables.
• Degree in Business Administration (Accounting/Finance) or any other related ﬁeld
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy commercial environment
• Knowledge of inventory and administration management
• Knowledge of accounting and ﬁnancial processes and procedures
How To Apply for Biyinzika Poultry Farm Jobs – 6 Farm Administrators:
All applicants are required to send copies of academic documents, cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager on Email firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver at our head office located at Bugolobi, Plot 77, Luthuli Avenue
Deadline: March 13th, 2020