Vacancy Title: Finance and Admin Assistant – UPDN Uganda Jobs
Organization: Uganda professional drivers’ network
Uganda professional drivers’ network (UPDN) Profile:
The Uganda Professional Drivers’ Network (UPDN) is an Umbrella NGO for drivers’ associations/Organisations in Uganda and related stakeholders.
UPDN was established in 2014 and registered as a legal entity with the National NGO Board under the Ministry of Internal Affairs in 2016.
UPDN is active in advocating for an improvement in the welfare of professional drivers in Uganda, their livelihood and health. These three components are interwoven to build a homely, non-discriminative environment where professional drivers’ needs are wholesomely addressed.
Uganda professional drivers’ network (UPDN) is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position above, to support their programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that project finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the project team in budget management and control to ensure that there are no budget overruns.
- Preparation and Submission of Monthly financial reports.
- Manage and control the organization’s assets, stocks and inventory.
- Provide efficient and effective office management.
- Provide and account for general administrative and logistical support to staff and relevant stakeholders in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and best practice
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration/Commerce/.
- Part qualified ACCA/CPA qualifications is an added advantage.
- At least 2 Years working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent financial, accounting including auditing and reporting skills
- Administration of projects
- High level of integrity
- Result oriented
How To Apply for UPDN Uganda Jobs – Finance and Admin Assistant:
Please deliver applications to Uganda Professional Drivers’ Network on Plot 182, Kaduyu Road in Kiwatule – Kampala, addressed to the Executive Director or send via email@example.com
Positions to be filled urgently, thus applicants will be contacted through the process.
Deadline: 6 March 2020