Job Title: Customer Care Officers – Watu Credit Jobs
Organization: Watu Credit Uganda
Watu Credit Profile:
Watu Credit is a dynamic fast-growing non-bank finance company that harnesses technology to offer both secured and unsecured lending primarily via mobile services. Headquartered in Mombasa (Kenya), Watu Credit aims to become the leading African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner. The Company commenced its business operations in July 2015 with expansion into Uganda and Nigeria in 2019. Our clear vision is to be the best provider of short and medium-term loan products tailored to the exact needs of our target customers and delivered through mobile technology.
To manage the rapid growth, we are looking for dynamic and hardworking individuals to join our Uganda operations (all over the country) as Customer Care Officers.
The job holder will be responsible for contributing to the effective running of the day-to-day operations at the Branch by ensuring that all customers get value for every resource (money, time and expertise) they utilize through excellent customer service for total satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors warmly with a smile and make sure they are comfortable.
- Representing Watu Credit Ltd and implementing the Company’s Customer Care plan within the assigned mandate.
- Maintaining Watu Credit Ltd customer service standards in serving the Company’s existing customers as well as in attracting new customers and expanding customer base.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Conduct live chats with potential customers who visit the Watu Credit Website to ensure they are well informed, and they receive all the needed customer support.
- Receiving and responding to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of clients’ information and documentation including payment schedules, insurance and logbooks records.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem. expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Attend to the Customer Care line, routing calls to a specific department(s) and referring customers to appropriate Watu Credit services and representatives.
- Manage SMS code through generating daily SMS reports and respond accordingly to enhance efficient communication with customers.
- Entering customer information on to a computer database for monitoring of call and visitors’ logbook.
- Recording and handling customer complaints or escalating to a manager.
- Maintain a conducive environment in the front office for both staff and clients and coordination of cleaning at the Branch.
- Responsible for proper arrangement and layout of the front office to ensure good ambience and display of promotional materials.
- In charge of customer inflow and queue management.
- Preparing and presenting weekly and monthly reports to the Branch Manager on customer contact on all touchpoints and trends of customer queries/complaints.
- Participate in marketing campaigns to create awareness of Watu Credit products.
- Recording customer feedback on service and areas of improvement.
- Diploma/Degre in Marketing, Customer Service, Hospitality, Communication or related studies.
- Previous experience in customer service (at least 2 years) required, with micro-finance/asset finance industry experience considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Good PC skills.
- Fluent English and Luganda.
How To Apply for Watu Credit Jobs – Multiple Diploma Customer Care Officers:
- Qualified candidates are invited to submit Cover Letter, detailed CV, earliest start date and wage expectation to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please make sure your present location is clearly stated in the application
Deadline: 13th March 2020.