Job Title: Stores Officer – Libra Consultants Uganda Jobs
Organization: Libra Consultants Uganda
Duty Station: Mukono
To manage all the operations in the storeroom by providing proper care and maintenance of stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory. The individual will ensure stores processes and procedures are maintained with consistency including to ensure the correct materials and tools are available, in the correct location at the correct time.
Libra Consultants Uganda
Libra Taxgen LLC (TA Libra Consultants and affiliated to TASLAF Consultants LLC) is an entity offering specialised Tax | Legal | Advisory services. Our Team is committed to helping you Get It Right The First Time!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores.
- Ensure safekeeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Ensure delivery of materials to site or collection from suppliers
- Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals from the storeroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing and labelling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies;
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the movement of equipment and necessary minor repairs.
- Be accountable for the efficient and effective use of plant and equipment, ensuring procedures adopted to comply with health and safety standards.
- Ensure stock items held to meet the requirements and specifications to meet operational demand
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of a diploma or equivalent – 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a storeroom or warehouse environment Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management skills to operate common office equipment
How To Apply for Libra Consultants Uganda Jobs – Diploma Stores Officer:
Submit your application and complete Curriculum Vitae via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, Address and Hand Deliver your application to:
The Office Manager, TASLAF | LIBRA CONSULTANTS ON 2nd Floor – AHA Towers, 7 Lourdel Road, Nakasero KAMPALA
Deadline: 13 March 2020
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.