Job Title: Stores Assistant – Libra Consultants Uganda Jobs
Organization: Libra Consultants Uganda
Duty Station: Mukono
To provide support to the stores and office through continuous cleaning of the office and premises, including restrooms; emptying trash bins, cleaning windows, and dusting furniture, and performing other related duties to promote a tidy environment for all. The individual will also provide clerical support tasks.
Libra Consultants Uganda
Libra Taxgen LLC (TA Libra Consultants and affiliated to TASLAF Consultants LLC) is an entity offering specialised Tax | Legal | Advisory services. Our Team is committed to helping you Get It Right The First Time!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with work under the supervision of the store officer.
- Move inventory and materials across facilities.
- Process inventory for delivery.
- Move inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location.
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location.
- Package items and label correctly.
- Participate in lifting and handling, of mechanical equipment.
- Prepare equipment before transportation and storage.
- Participating in small office administrative activities
- At least ordinary level education or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be hardworking, courteous and friendly.
- Must be able to work in a team, flexible and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals safely.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask
How To Apply for Libra Consultants Uganda Jobs – Diploma Stores Officer:
Submit your application and complete Curriculum Vitae via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, Address and Hand Deliver your application to:
The Office Manager, TASLAF | LIBRA CONSULTANTS ON 2nd Floor – AHA Towers, 7 Lourdel Road, Nakasero KAMPALA
Deadline: 13 March 2020
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.