Job Title: Secretary – Ndejje University Jobs 2020
Employment terms: 3 Years Contract,
Salary Scale: NDU 9
Ndejje University Profile
Ndejje university through its multiple programs (Day, Evening, Weekend and Distance Learning) offers and awards certificates in both undergraduate and postgraduate courses to a student population of about 8,000 both Ugandan and foreign. The University has a steady growth rate each academic year, with two intakes each year, that is, January and August intakes respectively. Ndejje University is a Chartered fast-growing Private University. It seeks to recruit staff to fill the following vacant positions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling all correspondences and ensuring safe custody of the documents.
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Exhibiting good customer care.
- Good communication and persuasive skills
- A Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution.
- 2 years of working experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of computer and at list well versed with Microsoft packages i.e.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint
How To Apply for Ndejje University Jobs 2020 – Diploma Secretary:
Applicants are required to submit handwritten or typed applications (6 copies), detailed CV, photocopies of
supporting and certified academic documents, names and addresses of 3 referees (one of whom should be a Religious Leader) and their telephone contacts to the University Secretary, Ndejje University, P.O. Box 7088,
Deadline: Before 15th March 2020.