Job Title: People and Performance (P&P) Intern – Restless Development Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Restless Development Uganda
Duration: 6 months’ contract
Salary: UGX 300,000 gross per month
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supported by and working the people and performance coordinator.
- Creating new personnel files and updating internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment form
- Proper maintenance of employee files and ensuring they are kept up to date
- Assist with gathering and filing staff signed timesheets on a monthly basis
- Leave management support: keeping a record of staff leave days and filing submitted approved leave forms
- Performance Management process support by ensuring that staff performance reports are duly filled.
2. Recruitment Support (15%)
- Assist with the smooth induction of new staff by ensuring they receive induction packs and associated information.
- Preparing materials for orientation and sometimes conducting orientations
- Assist in performing Reference and Background checks
3. General Administration and Office Support (40%)
- Make requests for any scheduled staff training – support logistics and coordination and participate in organizing all staff events
- Supporting logistics for meetings including travel arrangements, accommodation, coordination of attendees
- Forms Management to include but not limited to ensuring new starters have signed compliance with the Organisation Handbook and the Safety and Security procedures
- Assisting with the implementation of HR policies and Procedures
- Scanning and Emailing People documents
- Data Entry and general administration support to the People and Performance coordinator and wider administrative support team
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the HR field
4. Front Desk Management (5%)
- First point contact for guests and clients who have appointments with staff
- Receive and sort mail and all deliveries to Data Care Offices
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning and mailing
- Maintenance of a clean and orderly reception area
- Responsible for evacuation in case of emergencies
- Diploma, or Current or recent enrolment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources
- Excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A strong personal commitment to the values, aims, and methods of Restless Development
How To Apply For Restless Development Uganda Jobs 2020 – People & Performance Intern
Deadline: Monday 16th March 2020, 8 am.
Please note that we do not accept CVs, resumes or cover letters.