Mothers2mothers (m2m) Uganda Profile:
mothers2mothers (m2m) is an Africa-based NGO that unlocks the potential of women to eliminate paediatric AIDS and create healthy families across eight sub-Saharan African countries. m2m trains, employs and helps empower HIV-positive women to work as community healthcare workers in understaffed health centres and underserved communities. Through a peer-to-peer approach, these ‘Mentor Mothers’ deliver a range of health services, advice, and support to women and their families. Started in Cape Town, South Africa in 2001 with an initial focus on preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV, m2m has innovated and built on its strengths and now provides family-centred support for a range of related health and social issues spanning pregnancy, birth, childhood, and adolescence.
- Maintain the office premises clean.
- Ensure office compound is well maintained
- Facilitate staff wellbeing through the preparation of refreshments for staff
- Dispatch / deliver mail and other packages to rightful persons as may be assigned
- Liaise with the Administrative Assistant on courier and general management of the office post office mailbox
- Work with Administrative Assistant on all logistical, refreshment and other requirements for Office-based meetings
- Monitor and report problems or issues in relation to the: phone, electricity, building and equipment to the Administrative Assistant
- Maintain office supplies store as per m2m store management processes and procedures
- Coordinate and manage the office supplies