- Minimum of an Uganda level of Education (UACE) or related qualification.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Basic filling experience is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills, within a multicultural environment
- Self-starter, able to multi-task and deliver results under pressure
- Good customer service orientation
- Unquestionable level of integrity
- Strong time manager – willing to be at the office very early
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Fluency in either Luganda or Lusoga is an added advantage
- Good numeracy skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
How To Apply for M2M Uganda Jobs 2020 – A’level Facilities Assistant:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: Open until when the above application link is no available.