Job Title: Quality Controller – Riham Uganda Jobs 2020
Dept: Syrup Room
Organization: Riham Uganda
Riham Uganda Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of all manufactured syrups.
- Report any anomalies is the syrup making process.
- Prepare batch as per the production plan.
- Ensure the process is run as per the quality mandate and appoint schedule of testing.
- Ensure CIP is run a per the CIP mandate and ensure proper data recording.
- Ensure basic running maintenance is done to ensure quality performance.
- Write all key shift information in logbook & ensure proper handover and take over during the shift change.
- Ensure operational safety is done before the machine startup.
- Ensure syrup availability as per the production plan.
- Ensure food safety requirements, GHK / Hygiene/process standard are meet and appropriate action is taken if required
- Support corrective action to online quality in case of a defect in the product.
- Operate premix and ensure proper start-up and end off the machine.
- Record the physio-chemical analysis in the daily syrup logbook
- Carry out CD preparation of syrup and perform Brix, PH, TA. Test
- Ensure calibration of weighing balance and all instruments in the syrup room and record the data.
- Transfer correct amount sugar in the finished syrup tank as per the recipe.
- Maintain syrup logbook accordance with UNBS standard.
- Conduct censoring of treated water before starting batch preparation.
- Perform any other task as per management request.
- A minimum of a bachelors degree in chemical engineering, Biotechnology, Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
- Familiar with carbonated Soft drinks/ water treatment plant
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2020 – Graduate Quality Controller:
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit an updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post by clicking on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
Deadline: March 30, 2020