Job Title: Communication Intern – Innovation Village Uganda Jobs
Organization: Innovation Village Uganda
Innovation Village Profile:
The Innovation Village is destination entrepreneurs call home. We purpose to deliberately grow innovation by putting in place a platform that challenges the assumption, ignites thought and questions the status quo. As a launchpad for innovators, we bring together partners, startups, investors, and researchers to act as one force for good.
The Innovation Village is looking to work with interns interested in learning all the aspects of the Communications field. They should expect to learn the field from top to bottom and will complete this program ready to enter any public relations firm with excellent skills.
It’s essential that applicants to this position have strong communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor digital media platforms
- Create weekly content calendars
- Manage social media platforms
- Write blogs, press releases, and other materials
- Assist with mailings and newsletter content creation
- Graduate in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism major
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hardworking and team-oriented.
- Energetic and creative.
- Solid understanding of digital and social media
- Writing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Practical communications experience working directly with a commendable team.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with skilled professionals.
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and department meetings.
- Flexible schedule for students.
Compensation available, including lunch and transport refund.
How to Apply for Innovation Village Uganda Jobs – No Experience Communication Intern
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees(include email address & contact number), and copies of academic qualifications/certificates in one document addressed to the HR Manager to
Deadline: 27th March 2020