Job Title: 6 Call Centre Operator Assistants – Uganda Red Cross Society Jobs
Organization: Uganda Red Cross Society
Uganda Red Cross Society Profile:
Uganda Red Cross Society obtained funding from the Government of Uganda through the Ministry of Health to support Response to Health Emergencies in Uganda in the financial year 2019/2020. The Project focuses on Improving Response to Road Traffic Accidents and Relief to Disaster victims. This Program will have a call system linkage with the Uganda Police Emergency line and shall be operated from the National Office to link the Emergency Response team with the Accident victims. URCS plans to recruit 6 call center Operators/Assistants to be based at Headquarters.
The role of the Call Centre Operator Assistant is to quickly and accurately process calls for ambulatory/Emergency Health Care Services so that an appropriate response can be provided as effectively as possible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer Incoming calls.
- Provide basic first aid guidance to the callers.
- Coordinate communication to relevant parties during an emergency response including mobilization of ambulances through radio call system.
- To manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and forward issues to supervisors.
- Provide product and service information to clients.
- Documentation of all the calls and clients.
- submission of Daily Reports.
- Proper hand over post duty.
- Custody of the gadgets /equipment under your operation
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Public Relations, Communication, Human Resource, SWASA or a related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant work experience in the private or humanitarian sector;
- Certification in computer applications will be an added advantage.
- Ability to show initiative in planning and developing new ideas and approaches, and to implement and communicate change effectively.
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and being responsive.
- High level of integrity
- Enthusiastic, upbeat personality; mature, professional demeanor. Client-oriented with a commitment to quality and high performance.
- Language proficiency (Multi-Lingual). English and Luganda are a must with any other dominant local language is an added advantage
- Troubleshooting & problem-solving skills is a must.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal), and strong interpersonal skills especially verbal
- Should be persistent, resilient and also should have strong persuasive skills
- Proficient with computer -MS Office applications and strong multi-tasking ability.
- Alertness to quality, with the ability to work quickly, accurately, and pay attention to detail.
- Aptitude for learning, understanding and applying concepts.
- Able to work within a team and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet aggressive sales production targets.
- Ability to work in a very busy and goal-oriented sales-driven environment.
- Flexibility (Willingness to work various shift times will be an advantage).;
How To Apply for Uganda Red Cross Society Jobs – 6 Call Centre Operator Assistants :
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 6th April 2020 at 5:00 p.m