Job Title: 21 Secondary School Trained Teachers (O-Level) -Windle International Uganda Jobs
Organization: Windle International Uganda
Duty Station: Arua
Windle International Uganda Profile:
Windle International Uganda (WIU) formerly Windle Trust Uganda (WTU) is a registered international NGO whose primary mission is to equip refugees and others affected by the conflict in Africa to meet the challenges of development through providing access to education, training and employment opportunities by advocacy and direct program activity. WIU has been a leading provider of access to university education, post-primary education, and vocational training for conflict-affected Africans since 1996. in partnership with the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR), WIU seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions that exist in Rhino Camp Refugee Settlement- Arua District.
O ‘Level Subjects Available:
• Biology/ Chemistry
• History /RE /Geography
• History/Political Education
• Kiswahili English & Literature
• Computer Studies
• Fine Art.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Intuitively prepares the schemes of work and lesson plans in line with approved curriculum on termly, weekly and daily basis.
- Conducts lessons and remedial work according to the set timetable.
- Actively participates in the process of continuous assessment and evaluation of learners.
- Keeps and maintains class records/inventory (Registers, records of work, progress reports and equipment.)
- Actively engage in co-curricular activities.
- Guides and counsels’ learners.
- Performs any other duty as assigned by the relevant authority.
- The applicant should preferably hold a minimum of a diploma in Secondary Education (Secondary).
- Must be duly registered with the Ministry of Education, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Should be ready to work with minimum supervision and meet the daily task timelines of submitting assignments.
- At least one (1) year of relevant professional experience preferred.
How To Apply for Windle International Uganda Jobs – 21 O’level Teachers:
All interested applicants should submit their applications including detailed curriculum Vitae, three referees, and copies of their relevant academic and professional documents addressed to the Human Resource Administrator Windle International Uganda.
NB: For online applications, send your application letter, Curriculum Vitae and academic documents in one pdf file to email@example.com
The Human Resource Administrator, Windle International Uganda, Rhino Camp Refugee Settlement Field Office.
We actively welcome all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Deadline of this Job: 08 April 2020