Job Title: OCS FO Software Engineer – I3C Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Infinity Computers & Communications Company Ltd (I3C)
Infinity Computers & Communications Company (I3C) Ltd Profile:
I3C offers a full complement of information technology products and services that comprise of Cloud Solutions which include Hosting Solutions; Domain Name Registration and Secure DNS, Web Design & Mobile Apps; Big Data & Analytics; VoIP Telephony Solutions; ChatBots; Fintech Solutions; technical computer support, Help Desk and Call Center solutions.
We have successfully implemented complex ICT solutions for governments agencies, corporate
clients and private sector players in Uganda and the wider East Africa sub-region and beyond.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports on application and software project performance to identified stakeholders.
• Monitor the OCS system running status on shift, and report to BO if any issues/alarms.
• Escalate any issues that may affect the system available to the Project Manager/Line Manager.
• Create tickets in Huawei’s ticket system when there is issue in the system.
• Apply from customer the changes to be done by the ticket, follow the change management flow, and get customer approval in time.
• Going to the data center periodically for system check and generate the report.
• Support BO team for issue handling and changes in the system
• Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer science or relevant field
• Experience in IT, Charging system operations and maintenance is preferred.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
• Successful applicants should be good at customer relationships, understanding their requirements.
• A good team player and able to work effectively.
• Willing to accept responsibility and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Knowledge of Oracle database, Linux/Unix system, and Network equipment is preferred.
• The Working place will be in Rawagaju(Mbarara).
How To Apply for I3C Uganda Jobs 2020 – Graduate Software Engineer:
All applicants interested in the job listing should Apply by sending their CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 20th April 2020