Job Title: Human Resource Assistant – Pepsi Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Pepsi cola
Duty Station: Kampala
We are looking for result-oriented professionals who can work under minimum supervision.
Reporting to the Human Resource Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
1. Reporting and Records Management:
• Generating reports on operational activities.
• Carrying out the filing and documentation of staff personal details.
• Providing proper maintenance of human resources records and data such as manpower positions with entries and exits.
• Opening files for new staff.
2. Leave Schedule Implementation:
• Receiving staff-leave requests, updating the inventory of staff leave and ensuring timely clearances and approvals by appropriate Heads of Department.
• Obtaining leave schedules from Heads of Department and coordinating the implementation of the same.
3. Administrative Support:
• Responding to staff concerns and escalating major issues to the HR Manager.
• Coordinating students’ internship placement in liaison with HR Manager and HODs respectively.
• Giving timely feedback to HR Manager on employee HR/welfare issues.
4. Coordinate Staff Entry:
• Maintaining the staff file, obtaining bio data forms and updating the HR database.
• Processing staff identity and medical cards.
• Following up on the employee probation and ensuring appropriate actions are taken.
5. Staff Exit:
• Providing the clearance form duly signed by the HODs and Head of Sections.
• Following up to ensure that staff fill Retirement Benefits Scheme forms and processing of the same.
• Processing staff terminal benefits as per the policy and with guidance of the HR Manager.
6. Staff Contracts Monitoring:
• Following up and monitoring staff contracts and implementing appropriate actions.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial Organization Psychology, Social Sciences, or a Business related field.
- Three years’ experience in a similar position in a busy commercial environment.
- Understanding of HR practices
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the labour laws
- People management skills
- Listening and counselling
How To Apply for Pepsi Uganda Jobs 2020 – Human Resource Assistant
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking up any of the above opportunities, send your application, accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of your academic certificates to;
Please note that applying is strictly online and the position you are applying for should be the subject of your email. Combine all your documents into one file attachment.
Deadline: 05th May 2020