Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Graduate Trainee – Gift Hub Uganda Jobs
Organization: Gift Hub Uganda
Gift Hub Uganda Profile:
Gift Hub is a family-owned company established in 2017, operating mainly online with an experienced and a dedicated team of professionals who come together to provide tailored solutions that fulfil the needs of our existing and new clients in a family-friendly manner. At Gift hub, customer service excellence is at the centre of everything we do while delivering a wide range of customized products and services that include but not limited to; gifts, cakes and flowers as well as surprise events management like baby showers, wedding proposals, birthday parties, wedding planning and photography services for both wholesale and retail clients. The company seeks to recruit dynamic and competent individuals to join our growing and enthusiastic team.
The Information Technology (IT) Graduate Trainee will work alongside the Sales & marketing team and other departments with a responsibility to handle all computer-related tasks as well as using digital platforms to promote the business while earning a stipend.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Taking care of the maintenance of IT systems;
● Diagnosing and resolving hardware failures, network operating system problems and other LAN/WAN related malfunctions
● Design and develop promotional material: brochures, flyers, website, and social media designs.
● Manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google account. – Manage content for social media uploading as well as blogs/company updates
● Add company profiles on directories.
● Rebrand and manage all websites.
● Support the delivery of digital marketing activity to achieve the company targets and raise awareness of its products and services.
● Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
o The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Information Systems or any computer-related course; with a minimum of one-year related experience.
o Ability to convert a theoretical idea into a creative design concept
o Demonstrate Graphic Design skill and experience with a portfolio.
o Knowledge of print and online design.
o Good written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
o Ethics and integrity; interpersonal, communication and computer skills
o Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail.
o Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
o Willingness to learn new processes & technologies and grow in his/her career
How To Apply for Gift Hub Uganda Jobs – No Experience ICT Graduate Trainee:
Deadline: Thursday, 14th May 2020 at 5 :00 pm