Job Title: The Gen A Grad Programme 2020 – Barclays Bank Uganda Jobs
Organization: Barclays Bank Uganda (Absa Group Limited)
The Gen A Grad Programme 2020 Profile:
If you’d like to be part of Gen A; if you too have the vision of not just building your career, but also building your continent, we have a customised programme built for your talent and unique capabilities. It’s time for a new generation of go-getters with exceptional IQ – and EQ – to collaborate with our continent’s smartest young minds, working with advanced technology, to change the game.
We invite you to apply for the Gen A Grad Programme, today!
The Rising Eagles Graduate Programme has evolved into the GenA Grad Programme, reflecting Absa’s role in shaping Africa’s future. The GenA Grad Programme will be bringing together a new generation of our continent’s talent with the vision of creating tomorrow’s leaders. That’s African city. That’s Absa.
t’s time for a new generation of go-getters with exceptional IQ – and EQ – to collaborate with our continent’s smartest young minds, working with advanced technology, to change the game.
Benefits of the Gen A Grad Programme
- A structured development journey in the first year of employment
- Permanent employment at Absa from day one, with a competitive package
- Vehicle and home finance at staff rates
- Reduced banking fees
- Exclusive access to WorkInProgress*: our global innovation hub
- Bringing your solutions from the Human Quantum Computer to life
- A dedicated Young Talent Team to support you
- The opportunity to be a part of initiatives affecting real change in Africa
- A strong support network of alumni
- Access to vast networking of opportunities in Africa
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) obtained before January 2020 (with the exception of Computer Science, as these students do not need a postgraduate qualification)
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies)
- You must be a citizen of the country youABSA are applying, or have the necessary permits and documents to prove you’re eligible to work in that country (you will be required to upload these documents with your application)
- Final year students studying towards BCom Accounting Hons, CTA, GDA or equivalent
- Students currently completing studies that will propel them to the managerial level at the end of the year they apply
- Students in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Seychelles, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
How to Apply for Barclays Bank Uganda Jobs – Gen A Grad Programme 2020
Qualified applicants should submit their applications via the link below.
Deadline: 30th June 2020.